…HerDaily.com Due to creative differences and wrong assumptions, I have parted ways with HerDaily.com. They have removed any trace of me ever being a writer for them. Most of the articles I wrote, that I deem important, will be republished here in the next few days and weeks. It was a great experience while it lasted.
I have this blog and a new site called TheFieldsReport where I will be writing stories for school and trying establish myself as a new media journalist. I will also be starting a web series called Sessions With Karen soon that will also be posted at TheFieldsReport as well as this blog. I will keep you posted as things develop. Thank you all for your support and reading my blog! I look forward to a long relationship with you all!
- The 7 Best Blogs for Writers (sabramorrismedia.com)
- Five Blogging Lessons Learned From Newspaper Columnists (business2community.com)
- The Confident Blogger (shelleywidhalm.wordpress.com)
- Essays in the Art of Writing (cecileswriters.wordpress.com)
- Four Screenwriting Lessons from the Edge of Normal Script (wonderly.com)