…MommaCaresMommaCooks (http://mommacaresmommacooks.wordpress.com). Her name is Lynn and she is her Fathers only caregiver and she cooks to stay sane! She will be sharing family recipes and anecdotes on her experiences as a loving daughter and caregiver to a Military Lifer and how he probably wishes she was really a pack mule! It is a work in progress as we just built it today! I hope you all come along on her journey because it will be a fun ride!
- Supporting Family Caregivers with Leave Policies in the Workplace (aarp.org)
- Cook for a Caregiver Is Friday (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Husband of 27 Years Hitting the Airwaves with a New Radio Show to Offer Hand of Experience to Fellow Caregivers (prweb.com)
- Caregiving and Journaling (conversationsincare.wordpress.com)
- What If We Find Our Life in Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- Caregivers: Where Do You Look For Answers? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Become Your Own Advocate: Your voice, your life | The Caregiver Space BlogThe Caregiver Space Blog (pattidudek.typepad.com)