I would like for you to join my team in support of the Walk to End Lupus Now™, scheduled for Saturday, March 30, 2013 at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie at 9:30 a.m.
Letty passed away from complications of Lupus on March 3, 2013. She fought bravely all the way to the end. We want to honor her fight and join others in their fight to win over a disease with little causative information and no cure!
Please visit my webpage and sign in today-the walk website is at http://lupuswalkdallas.kintera.org. With your help we can reach our team’s goal. You can also help me recruit other walkers, especially family members, friends, neighbors and co-workers.
I hope I can count on you to support the Lupus Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter. All funds help the local chapter as well as fund research into the causes and cure for Lupus. Sign in today and set your own individual goal.
Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Lupus Foundation of America – North Texas Chapter
- Walk to End Lupus Now™ Walk to Honor Letty! (lettydivafabulosity.wordpress.com)
- Lupus Foundation of America Applauds Congress for Passing The Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act (prnewswire.com)
- I lost my best-friend today (karensunhumbleopinion.com)
- Tremors In Lupus Patients (jenlynn401.wordpress.com)
- Lupus Teleconference on Cognitive Dysfunction and Lupus Brain Fog (lupusadventurebetweenthelines.wordpress.com)
- Two Faced People – A Lot Are Around These Days (jenlynn401.wordpress.com)
- Cure for Lupus? (lupuschronicles.com)