To be cheesy…”You like me ! You really like me!” Receiving another acknowledgment has been super cool! It has taken me a minute to get to posting my thanks you’s and nominations because like my nominator (Thank you Luci http://lucilx.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/butterfly-blessing-liebster-award/), I was also pressed to find 11 bloggers with under 200 followers. I came up with the following 9:
I think blogger awards are a great way to increase readership and just makes ya feel good! The blogs I chose are great and informative and you can tell the passion behind them. I hope people discover the wonderful people writing these words of wisdom, adventure, satire, and mystery and follow them as I have. Sharing in others words is sharing in the world at large and I find we are not so different. We all suffer from the same ailments and problems and it’s great to be able to share and recognize our similarities and focus less on our differences! Join me in acknowledging these wonderful wordsmith’s and all they do!
Also as part of this award, I get to tell you a few more things about myself that I hope you find interesting:
- I got my first bullseye at age 3 (with a bb gun-I am from Texas after all!)
- I haven’t had a good nights sleep since 1988
- I got diagnosed with vertigo in the summer of 2011
- I was mediator and bodyguard to all my classmates in grade school
- I never learned how to swim
- I LOVE Star Wars and Star Trek-all series!
- Game of Thrones enough said!
- I prefer cats but I would love to have a black lab!
- My favorite snack is colby-jack on a Triscuit topped with a slice of jalapeno!
- Whiskey and Dr. Pepper (smacks lips)
- Pink and Royal Blue are my colors but I wear Black A LOT!
The next part is me answering questions posed by the person who nominated me so here goes:
1. What is your driving force to get out of bed every day? The driving force that gets me out of bed every morning is my best-friend. I am taking care of her as long as she is ill and will see her through to what ever conclusion.
2. The difference between reality and online is? Reality is tangible. You are able to see, touch, and feel in the real world. Online has a lot of imaginary propositions creating a false reality. However, Online can be representative of the tangible almost like an extension of (ex. online shopping).
3. Favourite time of day? My favorite time of day is dusk when the world starts to wind down and the sun is hitting the gases in the air just right to create natures perfect picture.
4. Your fondest childhood moment? My fondest childhood moment came when I got to meet my favorite football player Charlie Waters of the Dallas Cowboys (The Classic Cowboys before Jerry Jones ruined the team!) I had the biggest crush on him and he was so nice and received the adulation with grace and humility.
5. What song gets you up and dancing EVERY time? Anything by Michael Jackson!
6. Which place around the world do you want to see if you had all the time in the world? All of Italy! I want to take a gastronomy tour from the top to the tip!
7. Favourite quote? Only good girls keep diaries. Bad girls don’t have time! Tallulah Bankhead
8. What’s your opinion on where our world is heading…yes this is general question? To oblivion with C4 strapped to its core! I believe the majority of the worlds ills are caused by greed! If everyone had equal shares of the worlds resources, we would all be better off!
9. Your biggest strength about yourself? Patience apparently. I put up with a lot of crap from a lot of stupid people and I let it slide and pray I make it through the day without drama!
10. Do you need love in your life? No, I do not NEED love in my life although I greatly appreciate it unconditionally if one chooses to throw some my way! The love I grew up learning about no longer exist and if I can’t unconditional love then I don’t want it at all!
11. Foreplay. Needed or nope? The Art of Seduction is what is needed! Putting on someones favorite song, while they are cooking your favorite meal. Drawing you a bath after a hard day. A sensual massage or favorite movie playing on the Blu-Ray! Even if you don’t end up going all the way, the journey is enjoyable!
And lastly, the people I nominate just have to follow these itty-bitty rules and answer these 11 questions to honor someone else:
The Liebster award
1.) Post eleven facts about yourself
2.) Answer the questions posed by your nominator
3.) Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
4.) Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Then post the Liebster award badge to your blog, notify your nominees and link them to the post. As well as linking in the person who nominated you. (You must have under 200 followers)
Here’s what inquiring minds want to know:
- How many apps do you have on your Android or iPhone?
- Google, Yahoo, or Bing?
- Is chivalry dead?
- Do you know the Golden Rule?
- If you were on death row, what would be your last meal? And why?
- Can you truly forgive someone?
- If you could have one last conversation with someone you lost, who would it be and what would you talk about?
- Zombies or Vampires?
- Has Hollywood “Jumped the Shark”?
- What is your favorite cause?
- What is your favorite soap opera?
- The Liebster Award: 3rd Nomination! (gegallas.wordpress.com)
- Liebster award (clairelewisco.wordpress.com)
- A Liebster for down the mountain road (susanbahr.com)
- Getting Recognized – The Liebster Award (beyondbeautytips.wordpress.com)
- Liebster award : Thank you Rhema! (aussiefashionblog.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award! (2sistersoneblog.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)
- The LIEBSTER Award (daksbays.wordpress.com)
- Milestones: 100th Post & 1st Award: Liebster Award (ourlittlefamilyadventure.wordpress.com)