As first reported by AZFamily.com, all Johnson’s mother wanted was to know the name of the girls who were bullying her daughter. Instead, Jones decided to take it upon himself to protect the freshman, eating lunch with her every day and ensuring that she was protected by a phalanx of other football players when she walked through the hall.
We need to see more of this! Lord protect them all!
- Queens Creek Arizona College Football Team Defeat Bullying for a Special Needs Freshman (bonjupatten.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Football Players Protect Bullied Student With Special Needs (huffingtonpost.com)
- Football players protect special needs Arizona girl (cardseyeview.wordpress.com)
- Queen Creek football players stand up for bullied special-needs student (azfamily.com)
- Anti-Bullying Rally Organizers Select New Music Video “My Song for Taylor Swift” as Teaching Aid to Help Kids Overcome Bullying (prweb.com)